Our blog is about celebrating Pan-African culture. This means we celebrate the culture and history of Africans on the continent and blacks all over the world.
Mossi Coast contains information on:
- Black history – This includes profiles of historical figures as well as movies or literature that we feel our readers will benefit from.
- Beauty, art, fashion, lifestyle – Showing trends on the African continent and in the African communities worldwide.
- Politics and news (worldwide)
- Entertainment – This includes promotion and reviews on socially conscious movies, TV shows and documentaries. Music from up and coming artists.
- Food, health & fitness – We provide health tips as well as healthier ways of preparing African and Caribbean food.
- Business and innovation
- Model of the week – Black people impacting a positive change in the world.
- Literature – Short stories, poems and essays. We are also open to receiving stories and poems from our readers.
- Travel and Tourism- Amazing vacation destinations in Africa as well as black historical sites and museums to visit worldwide.
Please note we are not directly affiliated with specific tribes or religions or against any race or countries in particular, we just promote black culture and consciousness in general.